quarta-feira, 27 de maio de 2009

Che "petersimon69" Guevara

The more I play poker, the more I remember about the teachings of military strategy, and how similar they are to the strategies used in Poker. Regarding 'ambushes' one of the most studied men of or related to combat is Che Guevara. Whenever he was at a disadvantage, he used well the terrain and most of all 'positioning', to win several battles that lead to victory in the Cuba revolution! This remind you of Poker? Of course!

Yesterday in a Pokerpt tournament I was exactly in that position. With a 'fabulastic'(mix between fabulous and fantastic) stack of 840 chips, I hid like I was in a tropical jungle - planned my position and timing to attack! Suddenly after two agressives attacks I reached the final table, where in a an 'open field' and with a clear disadvantage I was the first to lose and became 10th in the tournament!

In the end I felt like Che Guevara - when he was caught and shot in Bolivia! Mission Accomplished!


"Hasta la victória siempre" - Forever until Victory
Ernesto 'Che' Guevara

8 comentários:

  1. Muito bom peter...é sempre bom chegar a FT e ainda por cima na paradise onde aquilo parece mesmo um superturbo com aquelas blinds..eu estava normal mas qd as QQ sairam bateram em AK e saiu logo um A no flop que me arrumou.sai em 25º.

    Parabens mais um vez.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Amigo Veiga!

    Foi apenas a 2ª vez que joguei o pokerpt!
    Nos últimos 30 é completa lotaria.. muito rápido... é sobrevivência!

    Tens conseguido excelentes resultados!

    Bom jogo para hoje!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Simões - meu querido - teu blog é perfeito ... é tu assim! E meu portugûes é terrível!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thank You me love!

    your portuguese is perfect like me ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. meu sargento muitos para bens, sei que nao podes agradar a todos mas o meu ingles e pessimo.

    abraço

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Amigo Alvim!

    Clica na bandeira Portuguesa!
    Está o blog em português!

    Abraço!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. dasse pedro sou mesmo..... nem sabia disso obg


    abraço

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Estratégia, meu caro Che!!!...

    ResponderEliminar