terça-feira, 26 de maio de 2009

Behind "petersimon69"

Behind 'petersimon69' is a happy man!
Born in the middle of Lisbon in 19(69), raised in a typical neighbourhood, shy and full of dreams!
Given the oportunity to travel to several countrys - on
three diferents continents - I 'drank' in all I could about different cultures, sociaties and histories!

Marrying at a young age soon placed a lot of responsibility on to my shoulders; buying a house, car, paying bills and supporting my family - whilst in Caldas da Rainha, where I did my Sargeants' course, the military broke my body and built my character!

After some time, my marriage broke down and I decided to began to live and experience some of the pleasures that I never had the time or money for previously; one of those pleasures was playing poker!

Today, I share my life with a beautiful english woman (in the picture on the right) and I try to be the best parent I can for my 'Princess', Catarina (picture above, left) and live a full and happy life!




petersimon69 - The Military Man

I joined the Army in 1990 - I soon realised that I was made for military life!

Loving Portugal, Family, Peace, Friendship and Honor I felt like I was 'home'!

Today I am the right arm of the Commander of Destacamento. I'm also responsible for the maintenance and supplies of this beautiful army barracks - Palácio de Vilalva (pictured below).





Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário