segunda-feira, 25 de maio de 2009

After a Good Day comes a Good Sh#t!

The veteran player - OQC - told me one day during lunch "The Poker Player must be strong in his mind".

He was completely right! Wise words!

Today it all went wrong! If I had a pair of K's the flop brought A's ... If I had AK hearts (suited) the flop brought a 3 Spades! But worse than that was the fact that I wasnt playing well with the hands I did have ... maybe I was overwelmed with yesterday results ...

I was playing poker today like a 'comrade' of mine in the army that was marching in front of a platoon with a proud, big smile on his face; not noticing that he was the only one with the 'right' foot!!!

I've always learned more from defeats that from victories; today has been a perfect example!!
Strong in mind, humble in poker! Good lesson!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário