sexta-feira, 24 de julho de 2009

Starting Well!

Back to the game!


This week i started well. Not in terms of money but the results were good!


I made several ITM in pacific poker, made several in Titan Poker, and yesterday i made 2nd in futpokers tournement and 10th in PT league! (i was the bubble in the 1/4 sunday million step in the first time i felt robbed! Maybe you can tell me if i have reasons: 17 players for 16 places, the cheap leader with 13k makes raise 2.4K and the shortest make all in with 2.9K! Chipleader fold...! I was the weak link after that and i had to risk... and loose)


I´m feeling confident and I´m playing well!


I hope on sunday make a good result in a tournemet were four brilliant WSOP players are going to play!


Next week is Solverde Tournement and I´m going to play!

Very excited to play my first Solverde tournement specially because is in my birthday!

I´m not expeting a great result, but i will try to represent well the futpoker team!






1 comentário:

  1. hi peter
    about that play...looks like collussion!!!!!gg
    keep up the good work!!
    nezzi

    ResponderEliminar