terça-feira, 28 de julho de 2009

Nice Poker Week!

I had a good week of poker!


First I will tell you a story...

I was excited to play the 4 WSOP Stars Futpoker!

I am still on my holidays and with visitors from England... so I went to their home in the middle of nowhere (Serra dos Candeeiros) and the journey took about 6 hours (left home about 9.00 am and arrived about 3.00 pm) stressing!!!


When I arrived no lunch for me... now I was steaming! But still excited about the game!


I opened my laptop to see my internet... no signal!? Tried and tried...


Yes!!! I found a place where I have one "stick" of network... it's in the first floor, outside on a balcony!


So... imagine the picture of your friend petersimon outside on a balcony at 11 pm in the middle of a mountain, freezing..., with the internet failing every 5 minutes, with his hand shaking to press the button and the other with a gin to warm me up!!!
Still, no excuses... I played bad and I lost!

Yesterday I made two good results!
I made 3rd in the pokerpt league and made 2nd in the futpoker circus!!!

I hope I can keep my poker at this level because I want to make a good Solverde and represent well the futpoker team!

1 comentário:

  1. GOOD GAME PETER

    SABADO LA ESTAREI PARA VOS APOIAR.
    UM ABRAÇO

    SRRENO

    ResponderEliminar