quarta-feira, 1 de julho de 2009

petersimon - Live but not kicking

There are no excuses!
I´m not even try to say something in my defense because I would be lying to myself!

Playing live is ten times more exciting that playing online.
A small but very good field of players is, without any doubt, the best place to improve and test your poker skills.

Did I improve? defenitly NO!
Did I test my skills? NO!

One thing I've always said and have taught to others is " Worse than making bad decisions is to not decide at all!" That is true in all fields of our life.

I didn't decide... I didnt play... so today I give to myself the prize of the worst player of poker!

Playing about 10 hands... seeing 5 times the flop and 2 times the river in two hours its just too bad!

Congratulations Vimavisi, who played in a completely different style, but very effective! Was a deserved victory!
Nveiga in his usual way, with ups and downs, played very well mostly when he was short! Nice third place!
Finissimo was the man of the night for me! He arrived, he played, he took chances, he dominated the table and he deserved better luck!
The other players Atomic, Pistolin, Rana, Garfield and FilipeJ were very good!!! I enjoyed specially the style of Pistolin. It was really an honour and pleasure to play with them all!

Thank you all for a good game of poker!

2 comentários:

  1. peter we need to talk call me m8 i dont think i get your phone in Figueira.

    btw i repliedto your sms in my blog
    check it i think u will like the reply

    cya m8

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Foi uma noite boa de poker com amigos...um bocado Turbo pq as horas já eram altas.
    5k
    25min
    9 gajos
    o convívio foi mto bom...no 1º nível nem joguem pq queria era estar a ver o meu BENFICA a ganhar o campeonato no FUTSAL.
    deposi foi levar pissadas e mais pissadar mas por fim ainda tive garras para ficar em 3ºe ITM.
    ALgumas das pissadas da noite:
    eu KK
    Garfield 44

    flop 4

    outra
    e logo a seguir:
    eu JJ
    rana 77

    flop 7

    e assim foi sendo uma noite em que o vimavisi jogou bem e ganhou.
    Palavra para o finissimo que teve sempre uma stack mto bom e que quase no fim fez um call de all in com KQ contra AJ do vimavisi que lhe levou o guito todo.

    Abraço e ate ao proximo convivio.

    ResponderEliminar