segunda-feira, 29 de junho de 2009

I am a bit sad today...

I am a man with 'good feelings' and my feelings tells me that something is wrong...What is wrong? I dont know... but I will find out!

Meanwhile my head can't focus in poker... and the 'god of poker', like my friend yuran says, is not with me..."If life gives you lemons make lemonade" I also tried that and with bad hands I tried and tried... not working!

The life of a military is used to change and obstacles...Yes I am going to change again... but the only change is where I will work... all my personality will remain and be going with me!

At least I am a "donk" in life... wonderfull daughter, beautifull woman, precious friends, and a good job!

In the end this post is nothing to do with poker...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário