quarta-feira, 17 de fevereiro de 2010

A Week In Poker

This last week has been a great week for me with Poker.

It started out with a victory in the Winter Cup, on Thursday. I then went on to a further victory in the Sit and Go tournament in Figueira de Foz on Friday. My third triumph, though not a win, was in the Knockout Tournament in Figueira - I finished in #42.

I completed my victory 'run' with a 2nd place position in Circo #17 on Sunday, on my return home.
Here are the results of my Victory Cup win:
Not my Sit and Go results - just me, happy, in Figueira:


A pic from the Knockout Tournament (Figueira line-up):
The results from my #2 place win in the Circo on Sunday:

To close, I wish to dedicate my victories to a young student of my military academy, who lost his life last Friday, due to a tragic accident - Pedro Delgado Requiescat In Pace .

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário